Saint Luke’s invites you to join other adults in Bible Study! New folks are always welcomed and you do not need to be a Saint Luke’s member to participate!
There are several groups from which to choose:
- A Moms’ Study that meets for 8 weeks each Fall and Spring and for 4 weeks during the Summer. In addition to studying, the group supports, encourages, laughs and sometimes even cries together. Child-care is provided.
- Several daytime groups meet during the week. Some of these groups meet for the entire year while others meet for “short courses.” The make-up, meeting times, and focus of these groups varies with the group.
- Presbyterian Women hosts monthly “Circles” for Bible study and service. You can find more information here.
- Adults have two options for Bible study during our Wednesday night Feast for All program. You can find more information about that here.
- Sunday mornings provide many opportunities to gather for Bible study during the Sunday School hour (9:30-10:30 a.m.). To learn more, visit the Sunday School page.
To find out more about any of these opportunities, please email Shannon Dill.