The Saint Luke’s building and church offices are closed potentially until July 31st. During this time, we are working to serve one another and neighbors safely. If you seek care, please contact Senior Pastor Rev. Dr. David Lower at [email protected]. If you have questions about building use or need to get in touch with the church office, please contact Matt Dobson at [email protected].
Our deacons are organized and ready to help, assisting with grocery shopping, errands, and other things as they are able. Contact Rev. Shannon Dill [email protected], or Moderator, Kris Hull, or your deacon.
The rest of the staff, of course, is available and ready to help as best we can. You can find a complete staff listing on our staff page.
How to join a Zoom Meeting
How to join a Zoom meeting
- If joining via your computer just click on the meeting link the meeting host provided via email.
- After the website opens, click Join a Meeting to join a meeting without signing in (it will ask for your name) or create a sign in if you would like to – but it isn’t required!
- It should take you directly to the meeting portal without entering the Meeting ID, but if it doesn’t, enter the Meeting ID provided in email.
- Click “ALLOW” when asked if you want Zoom to run.
- If for some reason the link does not work, go to: https://zoom.us/join
- Enter your Meeting ID.
- Click Join.
- When asked if you want to open zoom.us, click Allow.
- To use a smart phone or tablet, install the Zoom Cloud Meetings app (go to your device App Store
- Click “Join a Meeting”
- Enter the Meeting ID
- Click “Join”
- To call in for the meeting (voice only – no video) –
- Call: 1-646-558-8656 or any number listed in the meeting invite.
- enter the Meeting ID when prompted.
- A few things to help the meeting run smoothly:
- Don’t sit with your back to a window – it makes it hard to see your face!
- Suggest that folks “MUTE” their microphones unless they are speaking, especially if there is background noise.
- Have participants click on the “Grid” icon on the top right side of the screen in order to see everyone attending the meeting (like the Brady Bunch ☺).
- Suggest that folks close all other apps, programs, and browser tabs for the best quality/connection.
- For a video tutorial about how to join a Zoom meeting:
- If you have other questions:
- For ipad or iphone app click: