Oct. 24 at 5 pm
Join us for food, fun, games and trunk-n-treating!
- 4 :45 pm – Mt. Vernon Parking lot opens. Enter through Mt. Vernon entrance.
- 5-7 pm – Mad Italian will be on site for food purchase
- 5-5:30 pm – Games and activities
- 5:30 pm – Trunk-N-Treating
- 6 pm – Costume Parade and Prizes
- Enter through Mt. Vernon entrance. Parking lot opens at 4:45 pm!
- Decorated Cars/Trunks should park in the Mt. Vernon Lot. Please allow one space in between cars.
- Please visit contest table to register trunk or tailgate.
- Non Decorated Cars should park by the playground.
- Mad Italian will be on site for food purchase.
- All meals include chips and drink. Menu options include:
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Chicken Cheesesteak
- Grilled Cheese
- Family tables will be available or bring a blanket to eat wherever you’d like!
Other Important Details:
- No reservation required!
- Please bring/wear a mask for times when social distancing may not be possible
- Please bring enough candy for approximately 150 children
New to Trunk-N-Treat? Here’s how it works:
Decorate your trunk or tailgate (see photos below for great ideas) and give out candy to approximately 150 children who will walk around the parking lot “trunk-n-treating.” Decorating not your thing? No worries! You are welcome to park your undecorated car by the playground and join the fun! Of course, candy contributions are always welcome. Prizes will be given to the top Trunks and Tailgates!