Saint Luke’s Little Saints Age Groups & Classes
Saint Luke’s Little Saints Preschool & Kindergarten uses The Creative Curriculum as its foundational curriculum and draws from many additional resources approved by the State of Georgia program, Bright From The Start. Saint Luke’s Little Saints has been accredited by AdvancED since 2009.
School hours for 12-24 Months through Pre-K are 9:15-12:15. Kindergarten hours are 9:15-1:15.
Each class enjoys the following activities:
For children 2 years old:
- Weekly Chapel begins in January.
For children 3 years and older:
- Weekly Chapel time in the Saint Luke’s Chapel. (Visitors welcome.)
- Lunch Bunch extended day until 1:15 on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday.
- Enrichment Classes extended day until 1:15 on Thursday.
Class Offerings & Teacher/Child Ratios:
- 12-24 Months (T/Th) – teacher:child ratio of 2:10
- 2 Years old (T/W/Th OR T/Th with a Wednesday option) – teacher:child ratio of 2:12
- 3 Years old (T/W/Th OR M-Th) – teacher:child ratio of 2:14
- Pre-K (M-F) – teacher:child ratio of 2:16
- Kindergarten (M-F) – teacher:child ratio of 2:16
Curriculum at a Glance
12-24 MONTHS, 2’s
- Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers, & Twos by Diane Trister Dodge, Sherrie Rudick, Kai-lee Berke
3’s & PRE-K
- The Creative Curriculum for Preschool by Diane Trister Dodge, Laura J. Colker, Cate Heroman
PRE-K – Phonics
- Phonemic Awareness by Creative Teaching Press
- I Hear With My Little Ear by Liz Baldwin, pub: LDA